Coordinator (f/m) Global Regulatory / Quality Manager for Darmsta
On behalf of our client in Darmstadt we are looking for support for the quality department.
• Is responsible for data entry and data maintenance in the respective regulatory databases
• Assists in the coordination of planned regulatory activities: enters planned regulatory activities in the respective regulatory databases
• Supports the Product Leads to establish a complete and comprehensive overview of all upcoming regulatory activities in the respective regulatory databases
• Contributes to collecting and disseminating of information and data
• Coordinates the preparation and supply of administrative information and data
• Consults with more experienced regulatory staff as appropriate
• Supports development and review of internal manuals
• Successfully finished training as pharmaceutical technical assistant or other appropriate field of education
• Alternative to above qualification is 2 years pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry e.g. in research/development/sales or 1 year regulatory experience
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Experience in processing of applications for new marketing authorizations for pharmaceutical products and submissions of renewals and variations during the lifecycle of the products
• Ability to understand, manage and cooperate in a multi-cultural working environment
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work reliably, accurately and with attention to detail while under time pressure
• Proven ability to handle software and regulatory databases needed to support the regulatory function
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander, auf unser Webportal www.randstad.de oder per Post. Für Rückfragen stehe ich ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Es wäre toll, wenn sie mir meinen Fragebogen zum Thema Verhalten von Bewerbern in soziale Netzwerke ausfüllen könnten https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/W8TFFT6
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
Wir suchen in Darmstadt ab sofort einen Pharmakanten / Pharmazeuten / QM Mitarbeiter in Vollzeit ode...
On behalf of our client we are looking for support of the pharmaceutical department. Your role -...
On behalf of our client we are looking for a pharmaceutical experienced candidate to support our Reg...
On behalf of pharmaceutical company we are looking for candidates to support the regulator affair pr...