Human Resources communication specialist (m/w) for Walldorf
On behalf of an international software company we are looking for candidates with human resources and public relations / communication skills to support the international HR team. The anticipated start date is the 1st of May.
• Career Success Centers: global/virtual and pop ups – developing global plan and package for rollouts to be implemented regionally
• Early Talent
• Fast Track
• Other parts of Career Development; i.e., ad hoc items such as the 360 feedback program launch (employee portion).
• Several years of experience in hands-on design and implementation of communications concepts and plans
• Experience in communications to more than one influencer type (media, bloggers, analyst, governments officials, employee communications)
• English fluent
• Experience in communications for change management processes
• Professional communicator who is not shy to express opinions and consult others on communications activities
If you would be interested to work as an Audience Relations Senior Specialist for the HR department please do not hesitate to contact Tom Sander or https://www.recruiting-randstad.de/generator.php?id= 467
Wir freuen uns darauf Sie kennen zu lernen. Good to know you!
1095 weitere Kleinanzeigen
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of our client we are looking for an international experienced human resources manager to s...
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Junior Communications specialist with an expected durat...
On behalf of our client we are looking for HR assistant to support the administrative tasks for the...
Management Assistant (f/m) for the Vice President Human Resources in Walldorf next to Heidelberg par...