Management Support Specialist
in Vollzeit (40h/Woche) ab sofort für Initial 3 Monate in Walldorf
On behalf of our client in Walldorf next to Heidelberg we are looking for Management support (m/w). The initial period of the position is three month.
• Managing diary/calendar and e-mails for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails
• Monitoring actions and manage reminders
• Arranging meetings for Managers including co-ordination of Team Meetings and larger external events
• Co-Ordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses
• Booking meeting rooms/ venues for the team
• Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
• Perform and monitor purchase activities, including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders
• Updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
• Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes
- Work experience
- English / German fluent
- MS Office
- Intercultural / International experience is a plus
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander. Der Bevorzugte Bewerbungsweg ist per E-Mail oder auf unser Webportal https://www.recruiting-randstad.de/generator.php?id=358. Für Rückfragen stehe ich ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Mehr Informationen zu Randstad finden sie unter www.randstd.de.
Telefon: 0621 72847924
1095 weitere Kleinanzeigen
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of an international client we are looking for a secretary (f/m) to support the team and ma...
On behalf of our international successful client we are looking for a personal assistant for office...
On behalf of a successful IT company we are looking for office assitant on C Level or minimum Manage...
On behalf of our client we are looking for an office support. The position is based in Walldorf next...