Management Support specialist (f/m)
On behalf of our international successful client we are looking for a personal assistant for office and project support on Management level. The position is based in Walldorf (Baden) next to Heidelberg and anticipated start date is the 1st of September.
- Management Assistant for two managers;
- travel planning and travel expenses;
- handling calendars, appointments, inboxes;
- support for corporate visits & internal events;
- administrative support for whole team;
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.;
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts, reporting and tracking on purchase orders Updating materials; etc.
- German and English fluent
- Practical training, university degree or education in relevant sector
- MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Outlook excellent
- Experience in an international and intercultural environment is a plus
- Working experience in software industry / company is an advantage
Please forward your application to Tom.sander or https://www.recruiting-randstad.de/generator.php?id=554
If you have any further question please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
Good to know you!
T +49 621 1206942
1095 weitere Kleinanzeigen
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of an international client we are looking for a secretary (f/m) to support the team and ma...
in Vollzeit (40h/Woche) ab sofort für Initial 3 Monate in Walldorf On behalf of our client in Walld...
On behalf of a successful IT company we are looking for office assitant on C Level or minimum Manage...
On behalf of our client we are looking for an office support. The position is based in Walldorf next...