Manager Digital Marketing for Munich
Our client enables their customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device throughout the entire customer journey. The position is based in Munich and start date is asap.
• Website management with focus on UX, content to conversion and design.
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns with a strong demand generation focus
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the website or landing pages, required in the campaign execution.
• Provide regular campaign performance reports and analysis to campaign and marketing management and drive optimizations actions
• Drive player engagement, implement best practices across Google analytics, AdWords SEM/SEO, email marketing, newsletters and content optimization.
• Extensive experience in funnel analysis and journey optimization required.
• Experience in B2B digital marketing : demand generation experience, campaign and website management experience
• A combination of creative, analytical, and strategy acumen
• Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
• Fluent English language skills
• Experience working with web tracking tools, CRM, SEM platforms (AdWords) and Omniture
Sollten Sie an einer Übernahme dieser Aufgabe interessiert sein, so freuen wir uns auf die Zusendung Ihrer aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen in Englisch an www.randstad.de. Für Rückfragen steht ihnen Tom Sander jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.
Good to know you!
T +49 621 1206942
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
Our client enables their customers to deliver consistent, contextual, and relevant experiences to...
On behalf of our client we are looking for IT project manager to support processes. The position is...
Joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspir...
On behalf of our international successful client in Walldorf next to Heidelberg we are looking for m...