Project Manager Marketing 15.3 for Walldorf next to Heidelberg –
On behalf of our client we are looking for an marketing project manager. The position is based in Walldorf next to Mannheim and possible start date is the 15th of March. The duration is minimum six month.
Develop and manages project plan to drive content development with content owners and stakeholder, and definition and scheduling of sessions. Creates regular reports on status and summaries of event preparation, execution results.
- Strong Project Mgmt skills
- Able to manage highly complex projects across virtual teams in different locations and time zones
- Strong team skills, especially working in cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship-building and alignment skills
- Ability to drive virtual teams.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal (in English)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to communicate complex ideas
- Self-starter, highly motivated with high energy level
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing desired
- Track record in managing complex projects
- English, German
Please forward your CV to Tom Sander or apply with our online portal or via mail. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
Dietmar Hopp Allee 8
T +49 6227 765159
M +49 1522 2726018
1095 weitere Kleinanzeigen
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of our client we are looking for an English speaking communication expert asap. The positi...
On behalf of our international successful client we are looking for support for an important project...
On behalf of our client we are looking for ca. 24h per week in Walldorf for an experienced project s...
On behalf of our client we are looking for managment and team support. The position is based in Wall...