Administrative Coordinator/Assistant for Darmstadt asap via an ag
On behalf of our client we are looking for an international experienced assistant in Darmstadt. Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
The main tasks are:
• Assist in administrative processes of the department / line leader
• Ensure the functionality and efficacy of the office
• Organize independently office supplies
• Manage payment process for all kind of expenses
• Purchase all other equipment and services on request
• Consistent travel management including registration and meeting arrangements
• Organize local and international Meetings, Conferences and special events (e.g. farewell parties) including Lotus Notes invitations, telephone and/or Video Conferences and catering as requested and prepare Meeting documentation (e.g. presentation material, agenda, minutes)
• Secretarial Degree or equivalent qualification, and/or relevant experience
• At least 3 years administrative experience in an international environment on a compatible level
• Excellent spoken and written English
• German and / or French would be an asset
• Familiarity with standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, SAP)
• Ability to handle software and databases needed to support the regulatory function
Please be aware that the initial duration of the position is 6 month.
Please forward your CV with THS/MA to Mr. Tom Sander or via our online platform or by Mail. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander.
Dietmar Hopp Allee 14
T +49 6227 765159
M +49 1522 2726018
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of our client we are looking for Office support in Darmstadt asap initially for 6 month....
On behalf of our client we are looking for an administrative coordinator assistant. The position is...
On behalf of our client we are looking for a support for the IT team. The start is immediately and b...
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced secretary / assistant to support administr...