Application Engineer (m/w) in Ingolstadt
Our customer is a global market and technology leader in engineered joining technologies. They manufacture and sell a wide range of innovative high quality solutions in three product categories (clamp, connect and fluid) to a diverse customer base around the world.
Headquartered in Maintal, they operate a global network of 19 manufacturing and distribution facilities as well as 11 sales and distribution sites across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
• Responsible for basic first product definition under consideration of customer requirements
• Communicates, promotes and further develops the design to the customer
• Acts as technical contact for the customer
• Clarifies timeline and milestones with the customer and the project team
• Responsible for the technical aspects of the customer B2B portal
• Identifies and emphasizes opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and promotes the customer requirements / requests
• Formal education in engineering, automotive or similar
• Experience and knoledge in automotive engine environment is advantageous
• Minimum three years’experience Competent in concisely defining problems and formulating customer solutions as part of the project team
• Excellent command of English mandatory
• High creative and strategic planning skills
• Flexible travelling
• Home based in Southern Germany, Ingolstadt, Munich etc.
If you would like the challenge of working for a vibrant international market leader, then email your CV in english
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Wir freuen uns darauf Sie kennen zu lernen. Good to know you!
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of our client we are looking for an application engineer in Frankfurt for a permanent position. • Location is close to...
Resident-Engineer / Application Engineering Fluid Rhein Main area asap On behalf of our client we are looking for engineering sup...
Our client is a global market leader for the automotive industry. This OEM develops and manufactures connectors for engine compart...
On behalf of our client we are looking for Vehicle Dynamics Specialist with NVH / acustic experience and work experience for an au...