Teamleader Product Design Engineering (m/w) in Frankfurt
Our customer is a global market and technology leader in engineered joining technologies. They manufacture and sell a wide range of innovative high quality solutions in three product categories (clamp, connect and fluid) to a diverse customer base around the world.
Headquartered in Maintal, they operate a global network of 19 manufacturing and distribution facilities as well as 11 sales and distribution sites across Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
• Organizes, coordinates and consolidate within your team various sections of the Product Design activity
• Manage the workload within your team and ensure that the deliverables are provided in time
• Ensure that the competencies of your team members are in line with the requirements of their job ; In cooperation with HR , define and implement all the necessary development actions ( Training, special assignments , .... )
• Controls operating costs of your perimeter and implement the necessary actions in case of deviations
• Ensure that the design guidelines are developed and maintained
• Ensure that the APQP is actively followed
• Develops and maintains a constructive cooperation with the production location
• Steer and coordinate yearly Opex , Capex & headcount budget for your team in close coordination with Director of PDE
• Formal education in engineering, automotive or similar
• Experience and knowledge in automotive engine environment is advantageous
• Experience in comparable Leaderposition
• Excellent command of English mandatory
• High creative and strategic planning skills
• Flexible travelling
If you would like the challenge of working for a vibrant international market leader, then email your CV in english.
We are looking forward to get to know you!
Wir freuen uns darauf Sie kennen zu lernen. Good to know you!
Diese Kleinanzeigen könnten Sie ebenfalls interessieren:
On behalf of our client we are looking for an application engineer in Frankfurt for a permanent position. • Location is close to...
Wir suchen für einen Kunden aus der Pharmabranche in Frankfurt Unterstützung für den Bereich Marketing / Vertrieb für folgende spa...
Our customer is a global market and technology leader in engineered joining technologies. They manufacture and sell a wide range o...
Wir suchen einen Pharmazeuten (m/w) ab sofort bis zum 31.03.2017 für unseren Kunden für den Standort in Ingelheim am Rhein Aufga...